ASGN Incorporated and its affiliates (“the Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. ASGN Incorporated’s affiliates include Apex Systems, LLC, Creative Circle, LLC, CyberCoders, Inc., ECS Federal, LLC, and such other affiliates as we may acquire or launch from time to time.
- Information We Collect About You
- How We Use Your Personal Information
- Sharing Your Personal Information
- Data Security
- Your Rights in Relation to Your Personal Information
- Other Important Information & California Information Sharing Disclosure
1. Information We Collect About You
We collect, maintain, and use different types of personal information in the context of our relationship or potential relationship with you. The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect from you and how we use the information.
|Context||Categories of Information||Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Information|
|Information about Clients||
We collect the name, and contact information, of our clients and their employees with whom we interact.
We have an interest in communicating with our clients concerning normal business administration such as projects, services, and billing.
|Cookies and First Party Tracking||
We have an interest in making our website operate efficiently.
|Cookies and Third Party Tracking||
We participate in behavior-based advertising, this means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests on our website, or on other websites.
We have a legitimate interest in engaging in behavior-based advertising.
If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open or interact with our messages.
We have an interest in understanding how you interact with our communications to you.
|Feedback/ Support||If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.||
We have an interest in receiving, and acting upon, your feedback or issues.
When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your name, email address or postal address.
We share information about our services with individuals that consent to receive such information. We have an interest in sharing information about our services.
We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.
We have an interest in understanding how you interact with our website to better improve it. We also have an interest in detecting and preventing fraud.
We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide services to your business or employer;
- To conduct analytics;
- To respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests;
- To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our services;
- To comply with laws or regulations to which the Company is subject;
- To comply with our contractual obligations;
- To detect and prevent fraud or crime;
- To enforce, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- To investigate potential misconduct; and
- For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
3. Sharing Your Personal Information
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we share your personal information in the following situations:
- Affiliates and Business Transfers We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control) in the course of our normal business operations. If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, any part of our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
- Legal or Regulatory Requests and Investigations We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws or regulations. We may also need to share your personal information with tax authorities, courts, regulators, the police and other governmental authorities where we are required or permitted to do so by law.
- Protection of the Company or Others We may share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies.
- Third-Party Service Providers We may share your information with service providers. Among other things, service providers may help us to administer our website, provide technical support, and assist in the fulfillment of services.
4. Data Security
We maintain reasonable physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in question. These safeguards are designed to help protect your personal information against loss, unauthorized access or disclosure, modification, or destruction. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of any privacy or security event relating to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
5. Your Rights in Relation to Your Personal Information
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
- Notification of Employment Opportunities You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send employment opportunities to you. You can stop receiving these emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive these emails, we may still send you service related communications.
- Request access to your personal information If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. There may be instances where applicable law or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse to provide some or all of the personal information we hold about you.
- Request deletion of your personal information You may request that we delete your personal information. There may be instances where applicable law or regulatory requirements allow or require us to refuse a deletion request. For example, we may keep your personal information as needed to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and/or enforce any of our agreements.
- Object to the sale of your personal information California residents may be entitled to object, or opt-out, of having their information sold to third parties. The Company does not sell your information to third parties.
- Online Tracking We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "Do Not Track" instructions.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights (to the extent these rights are provided to you by law), you may:
- Call us at 800-536-1390; or
- Submit your request online.
Note that, as required by law, we may require you to prove your identity. We may conduct an identity verification by phone call, email, or in person.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
- Minors This site is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect or use any personal information from such children.
- Effective Date This policy is effective as of December 31, 2019.
- Last Revised July 1, 2020